Tyler has had a loose tooth for over a month now. It's been hanging on by a thread! He has never had the guts to pull a tooth out......it takes a lot of begging on my part! Once I see it wiggle, I have a hard time not bugging him about it! Usually it ends in him crying and me frustrated! So, this time around I just let him deal with it and let the tooth take it's own sweet time to remove itself from his mouth! 7:45 this morning, Ty came running in to our room announcing that his tooth was gone and he couldn't find it! He lost it in the middle of the night, and it's no where to be found. One of the cousins stayed over last night, so they had a sleepover in the family room! The couch was torn apart and the floor searched. We don't have any other options other than the LOVELY conclusion that he must have SWALLOWED it! How disgusting is that? Ty just looked at me with a yucky expression on his face which then turned to disappointment.....does this mean no money from the tooth fairy? If you remember......the tooth fairy owes him one for missing him on the last one 3 nights in a row.....so, the way I see it....we will leave a note under the pillow tonight and hope she delivers the goods by morning! How is it always Ty in these situations?!! Happy "Black" Friday!
10 years ago
2 comments:
The tooth fairy better be good to him! Poor little guy, getting forgotten first and then swallowing a tooth :( eww- yuck!
I'll never forget the letter Shayla left once for the tooth fairy. It read " Can you please leave me more $ this time?" maybe Ty should try that- it worked for her!
Awesome! I can only imagine how upset he must be; the tooth fairy is a big thing when you are that age! :) I am sure the tooth fairy will figure something out.....
Post a Comment