Pumpkin Carving, Sugar Cookie Baking,
Ward Trunk-or-Treating...

And then there's our Garrett - Syracuse Football Player
(who ate all of this in one night - while out on his first Trick-0r-Treating outing
by himself with a group of friends.....)

Thus making it just He and the bowl...
for the rest of the night!

I think we're all Halloween'd out around here!
Till next year!

5 comments:
Julia's costume turned out WAY cute! That's hilarious about Garrett! All those wrappers reminded me of a time...! Glad you guys had such a fun Halloween!
Heard about the throw-ups..yuck. You know how much I LOVE that.
Julia-you were the cutest bug I've ever seen. I bet your talented mommy did that. Tell her to stop making us all look bad.
xoxo
your kids look fabulous, especially Julia, if that's not mean to say. I remember nights just like what you had with Garret. Too much candy = disaster sometimes. Oh well, good memories.
Cute costumes!! Poor Garrett, too much excitement with all that free candy.
Cute kidos! I love Julia's costume, it is soo cute. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Happy Halloween from the Parkers.
Post a Comment