Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Here it is.....

The infamous Blog Gratitude list! I was sitting around the table last night with the kids and asked them what it was they were grateful for....this is what came from their thoughts:

Garrett:

Mom/Dad, Food, House to live in, Book of Mormon, Christmas, Pilgrims (loved that he pulled that out of his hat!), Army Guys, Dad Coaching me, t.v., toys, video games and our new van.

Tyler:

My family, our home, Sports - Basketball & Soccer (NOT BASEBALL, it Stinks!), Free Country, Grandparents, Great friends, Trees (they give me my oxygen!), My own room, and Disneyland!

Julia:

Playing in the snow outside, playing with Daddy at Pre-school (doesn't go to pre-school yet,.....looking forward to it, I guess!), I like Mommy saying the prayer, Barbies (my Dr. Barbie), My dollys, Butterfly stickers, Disneyland - "Mom, they have toys there!", and My best-friend Abby!

I have to second all of these....especially butterfly stickers....who doesn't love butterfly stickers?! :) Not sure where that came from, but it made me smile! I am Extrememly grateful for these 3 little ones! So thankful for an amazing husband and entire family (Parents, Grandparents, siblings, and in-law's that includes all of you!) They are my life! Grateful for the gospel, the sweet YW and leaders I get to be with each week - LOVE them! Thankful for my Heavenly Father and our Savior. I would be crazy not to mention Chocolate Covered Cinammon Bears....we've gotten through some rough times together this year! I'm just plain grateful....and this year more than others, I have thought a lot about what matters most....and maybe that is why it has been the year it has been....I've needed to be reminded! So, I'm grateful for being reminded, and hope that means brighter skies for the year to come! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.....for which I am also incredibly grateful! :)

5 comments:

Franklin Times said...

I'm Thankful for YOU! So glad I met you and get to be your friend. Love to follow/stalk you and your cute family. You bless my life! Happy Turkey Day~

Megan said...

Great post! I think I need to go do my Thanksgiving post, too! Your little family is a joy! Thanks for sharing what they are thankful for. I am thankful for butterfly stickers, too. And chocolate covered cinnamon bears! YUM. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Ed said...

mmmm...chocolate covered cinnamon bears. A rare thing in these parts!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Merinda said...

What an awesome family you have. Have I said that before? Maybe a few times? Oh well, worth saying it again. What an inspiration you are to me. Thanks for sharing your family with me.

Rachelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sarah! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.