10 years ago
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Humble Apology!
Okay.....hubby just told me my last post appears a little "uppity-up!" I humbly apologize if I came off as arrogant in anyway! Just a little excited to get to stay somewhere that fun for that cheap! Truly did not mean to sound "High Falutin!" Regardless, I still believe what I said about him! Glad he helps me see the error of my ways at times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HUH? You didn't come off that way, IMO. I am glad you posted pictures of your awesome room! Wahoo!! Looks like a wonderful time!
Oh! I don't think you have anything to apologize for! Especially after the year you guys have had you deserve to have an amazing anniversary upgrade! Glad you guys had a great time! Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for the apology, I was totally thinking you were in the wrong! Ha ha.......I love you cous! We are having another boy! And guess what, we are leaning toward Garrett as a name! After my dad, well, kinda. A little nervous for this new adventure if he is anything like our lovable Luke! Merry Christmas! And by the way, you totally deserved a night at such a wonderful place making memories....ahem.....that will last a lifetime! Glad you still got it after 12 years! You are an inspiration to us all!
I did not think your post was uppity at all. Part of blogging is being able to share the exciting things that happen. Right?
Post a Comment