Julia has always loved to sing and dance.
As a baby, she would bounce up and down to any song or beat she would hear.
Then as she grew, her little voice was so cute!
She could be heard throughout the house singing!
She joined the Elementary school choir in the spring, and enjoyed it so much
she signed up for it again this fall.
Her choir concert was held Wednesday, Dec. 2 -6 p.m. at the Elementary School.
She looked so beautiful in her Christmas dress and seemed so grown up.
Julia and her sweet friend Olivia Harker
We were so proud of her and enjoyed the concert so much!
It brought in the Christmas Spirit!
The next night, Thurs. Dec. 3rd, Sis had her Piano/Voice recital.
It was held at our church in the RS room at 6 p.m.
She has only been taking piano and voice lessons from Carly Hawker Peterson
for a month or so.
Carly was one of my Laurels when I was YW's Pres 5 years ago.
I have always loved Carly, so when she started lessons back up after having her little one,
I signed Sis right up!
......I was blown away at how awesome Sis sang!
Trav and I sat there beaming with pride!
She had even come up with the cutest actions all on her own as well!
She was amazing and fearless!
So, so proud!
Julia and Carly
So grateful Gma Davies was able to be with us!
Garrett and High School B Ball Practice so he couldn't make it.
We love you little Sis.
Thank you for bringing beautiful music into our home!



No comments:
Post a Comment