Thursday, September 4, 2008

11 YEARS AGO TODAY!

Eleven years ago today I asked the most important question in the world to the most important person in my world and now look at us today; 3 kids, a mortgage, and all the happiness we could ask for. 'What was the question' you are no doubt wondering? Will you marry me and become my Moms daughter-in-law? She said yes and the rest is history. So to you my Moms daughter-in-law thanks for making me the happiest and luckiest man in the world by saying yes and putting up with me. I love you so much and am so grateful to have you in my life for eternity!

Travis

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This seems a little weird to comment on our own blog, but I just had to respond to you, dear! You blew me away. I got on here tonight to check and was completely surprised! You always remember today, and that makes me feel so good! Can't wait for you to get home from mission prep tonight! (Sorry to anyone who is reading this and throwing up right now....but hey, we're in love!:) Sure love you and glad you're mine! Thanks again for the surprise...I had no idea you even knew how to do this! Nice job!

Heather said...

Ahhh, Chrabis! What a guy! We love ya!

Merinda said...

Sarah, I just wanted to tell you how wonderful I think you are and your little darling family. I have enjoyed being at select outings with your family over the last few years getting to know you better. I thought you did such a great job with Joe's wedding, you really saved the day for them and the family i'm sure. I just think you are such a great mom to your little kids and they are such cute kids. I am so happy that Joe put me onto your blog because now I can keep up with you and find out all the fun things going on in your life. Thanks.
Love Merinda Crane
mimisfam.blogspot.com
P.S. What a cute thing that your husband did for you, I guess you should keep him around