Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today....Don't want Lemonade!

I read a blog somewhere the other day, where the person was talking about how a lot of blogs only post things that are happy and positive and how sometimes she'd like it if people would just be honest and sometimes post about the negatives in their lives! I decided she was right...at least for today! So, yesterday...with the stresses of the last few weeks...I think life caught up to me! I have been so exhausted the last couple of days and have actually taken 2 hour naps each day. I woke up from my nap yesterday with a cold sore on each side of my upper lip! I am a pro at these, and so I knew just to not touch them and let them run their course.....dry those puppies up and it's over with faster! Well, I woke up this morning to a very lovely surprise! The two had joined forces over night, and now my ENTIRE lip was covered and swollen! How can this be? I have parent/teacher conferences today! Nothing better than meeting your child's teacher with a fat, pussy lip! AWESOME! When interviewed about the Student of the Year at Kaysville Jr. High, Mrs. Palmer stated that "Sarah Randle knew how to make Lemonade out of Lemons!" Well...to post a negative blog for once....today I just don't feel like Lemonade! (Can you tell?!!)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

SAD DAY for you!!!!

Heather said...

Nice one! I love the look on your face...it adds to the misery!

McDougal's said...

Your awesome dude! Is there a little stress in your life? OK, I have the cure and it is not to ask to be released or take a week off of being a mom or anything like that. I have magic cold sore medicine and it is awesome. Leave it to a hygenist to save the day. This new magic medicine can be yours for free if we can hook up some time! Good luck Sister Burke...I need to call you!
(notice the time of this comment..who needs sleep when you can just think and stress about everything in your life...good thing I have never had a cold sore huh)
Tammy

Merinda said...

Looks like you have had some stress in your life huh? I feel so bad for you. If you want a really wierd remedy that really works, get a "new" tube of preparation H, yes hemoroid cream and put it on them. They will dry up overnight, I promise. Take it easy though.

Megan said...

You are so stinkin' awesome to post a picture of yourself in all your cold sore glory! I love it! I got my first root canal today and just posted about it on my blog and was gonna take a picture of my sick mouth but chickened out.....now maybe I will cause of you!! I hope you are all healed up now! See ya on Sunday! :)