
What a fun Day!! Knowing that the kids are off track right now, Sweet Grandma Davies called up and invited us on an adventure to Salt Lake City via the
Front Runner train today.


We met her in Kaysville this morning and rode the front runner to SLC, took Trax to Gateway had lunch at Applebee's, took Trax back to Front Runner, and then Front Runner home again!


I know, lots of pics., but we had so much fun, I wanted them all on here when I print this for our family journal. My Grandma is one of my favorites....we've gotten each other through a lot, and I consider her one of my closest friends! I'm so blessed that the Lord preserved her through her cancer and that my children can know her and love her like I do. She sure makes life fun...we would have sat around all day at home dying of boredom! Thank you, Thank you, Grandma for a very fun day! Tyler leaned over on the way home and told Grandma that he was having so much fun, at Applebee's, Garrett told us that he wished this day would never end, and as for Julia Bug...we couldn't get her to stop saying "Choo-Choo!!" Does it get any better than that?
2 comments:
It sounds like so much fun, now I am heartbroken that you didn't invite me! Thanks a lot! I am excited to take Cooper and Landon one day! I think they'll love it! I loved all the pics. Julia's hair looks cute too!
You are so darn lucky to have Grandma Davies, she is such a wonderful Grandma, I always try and think that she is my kids Grandma too because she is so sweet and kind to everyone she meets. I am grateful as well that she made it through her cancer. I think I asked Joe too many times how she was doing and how things were going with her treatments until he finally said, "I don't know". Oh well, hope you will share with me and my family because we absolutely love the Davies family to pieces. Have to say that we love your family too.
Post a Comment