
So.....it's here....and so far it's an expensive pain! We are on day 3 of Garrett's monitor.....and to this point we are down $450.00 and up 2 tardies! For such a little thing with a whole lot of wires.....it sure has caused some grief! I think we finally have it mastered after this morning though, so hopefully we are on our way without any more complications! Now, we just have to pray that Garrett has an episode and we can get a recording! Garrett and I talked to his class the first morning and explained what was going on, why Garrett had to wear all of that on his chest, and answered all of their questions. Then, with as much Mom power as I could muster up.....I pleaded with a bunch of 9 year olds, to please not touch the sweet blackberry phone hooked to Garretts side or the neat monitor around his neck! So far......so good! They were pretty cute about it actually, and seemed genuinely concerned about Bub! I truly hope more information can come from this! How nice would it be to have definite piece of mind..... is that too much to ask for the small price of $1500.00!! Good Luck little Bubba!!
7 comments:
Poor guy! I hope it records something so it will be worth all that moola! j/k. Let me know if you need anything.
Good luck! Boy do I know what a pain those stupid monitors can be! I feel for you guys I truly do! I hope it all goes well, especially after the cool factor for Garrett wears off and he is more annoyed than anything!
He is so cute, grinning from ear to ear with all his wires. I hope he has an episode soon so you can get some answers!! :)
Wow, that is a pricey little gadget! I hope you get the peace of mind you need, for that truly is priceless. Best of luck to the cute little guy.
Pricey, Pricey! Hope things happen sooner then later for you. It's good that they have something like that, so they can figure out what's going on. Goodluck!
I am praying for you that you will get some answers from this! Good luck!
Good luck with everything. No worries it's all going to work out for you guys!!! He is still so handsome with all of those wires on him. I will keep checking in with you. Chat with you soon:)
Post a Comment