Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last of the Last.....

Being the end of the School year,
we are experiencing a lot of "Lasts" with Ty.
I'm so grateful I was able to go with him on his very last Elementary Field Trip.
I haven't been able to go on a lot of field trips with the kids over the years,
due to always having little ones at home.
I actually had signed Trav up for this one, seeing as it was a LOOONG bike ride.
However, the day before, Trav had things come up at work, so I arranged for a babysitter for Austin (Thank you again, a million times over Sis. Rodger's for your help....), 
and off Ty and I went with the entire 6th grade on our bikes to Antelope Island.
The trip was just around 16 miles total for the day.
And close to 15,000 nats, flies and mosquitoes hooked to our clothes and hair!
Awesome.
I'm happy to report it didn't feel too much like 16 miles though.....
other than we had sore bums from our bike seats!

We ate lunch once we got there and walked out to the water to skip rocks, take pics and hang out!
 Ty and Jace....awesome friends.
 
 The Posse
 Ty and Sawyer Heap....
Notice Ty wearing all of Sawyers Diabetes Medical Packs.
Sawyer kept laying them down and walking away, and that was more than Ty could handle....
So, finally, he just strapped them on himself and stayed close to Sawyer!
Love that about Ty......always watching out for others!
Great day being with my Ty.
Oh how I love this kid!

No comments: