We love Sundays around here.
LoVe them!!!
After church, we take off for a nap, while the kids watch a little tv or nap themselves.
By around 6 p.m. we have a snack and think of a little something to do.
We'll sit around the fire and roast marshmallows, or we ride bikes on the trail,
go for walks, or watch shows together.
Some neighbors introduced us to the Nature Preserve, which I'm not sure how we never found on our own, living here for the past 10 years, but we're really glad we found out about it!
It is so beautiful and peaceful there....we love it!
And.....one of my very favorites of the night.....
"There's no Buddy like a Brother!!"
I love that we have Sunday's together to do nothing but be together, laugh, talk, and even fight!
I hope these times will be treasured memories for the kids as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment